Do More with Less: 5 Successful Strategies from Finance Leaders
Is your organization constantly striving to do more with less? Almost universally, public sector agencies now operate under conditions where every dollar and minute must go further. At the same time, they strive to sustain high-quality services for their residents. That dynamic presents an apparent resource paradox – governments everywhere are striving to operate better, faster, and cheaper.
Technology solutions offer the opportunity to upend the paradox.
In this webinar, join local government finance officers whose agencies have successfully adopted the OpenGov Smart Government Cloud™. They will share their strategies, experiences, and advice for doing more with less to deliver more effective outcomes for their organizations.
- 5 modern approaches to streamlining traditional finance operations.
- Technology strategies for better budgeting, faster collaboration, and easier information sharing.
- How governments are using OpenGov to save time, monitor financial performance, and inform their decision-making.
- How cloud-based software reduces technology costs compared to on-premise software.
- Kimberly Ruesch, Administrative Services Director - WASHINGTON, UT
- Maria Zuniga, Budget & Business Improvement Administrator - BERNALILLO COUNTY, NM
- Connie Maxwell, Budget Director - BURNET, TX