WalletHub’s List of the Best Colleges and Universities
WalletHub has released its Best College & University Rankings report for 2021. The website scored 1,009 colleges and universities in the U.S. across 30 key metrics. Student selectivity, cost, faculty resources, safety, experience, educational outcomes, and career outcomes were all taken into account.
Harvard, Yale, and MIT took the top spots. Princeton and the California Institute of Technology rounded out the top 5.
Below are the top 10 colleges and universities in California, according to WalletHub.
1. California Institute of Technology (#5 nationally)
2. Stanford University (#6 nationally)
3. University of California-Berkeley (#13 nationally)
4. Pomona College (#23 nationally)
5. Claremont McKenna College (#24 nationally)
6. University of California-Los Angeles (#26 nationally)
7. Harvey Mudd College (#28 nationally)
8. University of Southern California (#40 nationally)
9. University of California-Irvine (#42 nationally)
10. University of California-San Diego (#52 nationally)
Data and list were compiled by WalletHub and do not reflect statistics on all colleges and universities.